Design Engineer Wanted
Itula Oy is the leading manufacturer of hydronic radiant heating and cooling ceiling panels in Finland. We’re strongly expanding our business to European markets and we’re looking for a new Design Engineer to help us on our journey.
As a pioneer in the industry, we are constantly developing ever more energy-efficient solutions in our own laboratory. Our factory is the only one in Finland manufacturing radiant ceiling panel systems that save both the energy and the environment.
About the Job
We’re looking for a new Design Engineer to join our team of experts in Eastern Finland, Puntala, Ruokolahti (~50km from Lappeenranta). As a Design Engineer you will be valuable part of our product development team. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- CAD modelling and updating and maintaining our CAD database
- Being part of product development team by participating in developing new and existing projects
- Participating in testing, measuring, and reporting
- Participating in production development with the production team to ensure world class quality
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in CAD modelling with SolidWorks or similar program
- Experience in Solidworks Product Data Magement and CustomTools
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree or final stages of studies
- Knowledge and/or experience of: Manufacturing processes, sheet metal technology, strength calculation, mechanical testing and flow technology
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Comfortability using MS Office and SharePoint
- Willingness to continuously develop yourself as a professional
- Good communication and team working skills
- Relevant Experience 0 - 5 Years
What we offer:
- A key position in our R&D department
- An opportunity to develop more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling systems
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills and expertise
- Innovative team of experts to share knowledge and experience with
Itula Oy as a company - Ideal temperatures with 30 years of experience
We offer the best expertise and energy-efficient solutions for optimal temperatures in both residential and commercial properties. Our operations are based on high-quality products and solutions, strong expertise, a trailblazing spirit and a desire to always do better.
One of our guiding principles is our promise to be an expert who works closely with our customers. We are involved in most of our projects at every stage, from planning to finish. This means first-class product and system solutions that are sure to fit the site, as well as rapid responses, flexibility, reliability and technical support throughout the project.
Interested? - Great! Send us your application here including your CV and cover letter by 12.12.2021 23.59. Note that we are reviewing the applications during the recruiting period. Job starts once suitable candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Technical Director D.Sc. (Tech) Petri Sormunen petri.sormunen [at] itula.fi on Mondays 8.00-12.00 +358 44 066 1627
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Tomi Huuskonen tomi.huuskonen [at] itula.fi on weekdays 9.00-15.00 +358 44 066 1620
Get to know more about us from www.itula.fi