Energy savings of 40 per cent and more
Hydronic ItuString+ radiant ceiling system is an economical solution in terms of both investment and running costs. Radiant ceiling panels heat surfaces and not the air itself. The thermal radiation in the room feels comfortable on the skin, even if the actual air temperature is lower. This allows for optimal conditions with lower air temperatures and increased energy savings. In large industrial halls and other production facilities, for example, radiant heating can lead to 40 per cent and even more energy savings compared to conventional fan coil heaters or “radiator” systems. ItuString+ panels are manufactured from 100% recyclable materials and tested by an accredited testing laboratory in accordance with the EN14037 standard. ItuString+ panels have a CE marking and they are manufactured in Finland.
- Excellent indoor climate: constant temperature, dust-free, draught-free and silent system
- Meets strict hygiene requirements
- High energy savings compared to conventional heating systems
- Long life cycle at low costs: low electricity consumption, long lasting system and maintenance free
- Adjustability: lightweight and easy to refit (cf. underfloor heating)
- Suitable to use with all energy sources
- Easy to install
- The same system also allows for cooling
- Sturdy anti-bending structure
- Designed and made by the highest quality standards in Finland
Hygienic and maintenance-free
The ItuString+ radiant ceiling system meets strict hygiene requirements and saves on cleaning costs, as the system does not transport dust in the air, and the panel system has no surplus dust-collecting surfaces. The ItuString+ ceiling panel does not require any maintenance. The fully galvanised structure and factory-painted surface make the ceiling panel corrosion-resistant and very long lasting.
Hassle-free installations on all sites
The ItuString+ ceiling panels’ modular structure enables installations on all sites, and its light weight makes installation easy. One person can install the entire system unassisted. By connecting ceiling panels with crimp connections, it is possible to put panels together over strip lengths of 70 meters.
The ItuString+ system can also be implemented energy-efficiently to heat a limited area without heating up the surrounding air. In open cold rooms or other areas where it would not be appropriate to heat the entire space, panels can be used to heat up a dedicated area solely.